Watching GoT with my mom in the room is awkward
She’s constantly giving me the side eye every time I react to Margaery being awesome, Joffrey being a shit, and Ramsay being Ramsay.
# she's not into this stuff like my dad # so it's weirding her out # personal # sensitive fangirl problems
Our newest cat, Penny, is a legit genius.
I just put my two weeks notice in at work.
I am both excited yet insanely terrified.
Chicken undercooked, roasted potatoes overcooked.
I give up on cooking.
This has been a post because I know if I posted this on Facebook, I’d have a bunch of smug know-it-alls give me “tips” so they can feel superior.
# this is not my day # the acceptable response to this is to say 'GURL I FEEL YOU COOKING SUCKS' # personal
I think my dad ships Robb/Theon???
- Dad: I have two episodes left of season two. I KNEW he [Theon] didn't kill those little boys!
- Me: No, he didn't.
- Dad: I just knew it, they're such sweet boys, and he grew up with them. I figured he stashed them away himself, to save them.
- Me: Theon is really just tragic.
- Dad: He is! Poor guy. He's an idiot. His dad will never love him and accept him.
- Me: It's really sad.
- Dad: It is! He was raised as a hostage, and the Starks were good to him but he's still a hostage. And he goes home and his dad is looking to get rid of him. He should have stayed with Robb. Robb would have trusted him and given him everything and shared everything with him.
# my dad has theon greyjoy feels # he also broships ned/robert # my dad is obsessed with game of thrones # personal # sensitive fangirl wins
Did I really just spend an hour being comforted by the guy I’m in love with about the guy I was pursuing in order to forget about Guy #1?
Yup, sure did.
This concludes tonight’s episode of As Ashley’s Gross Emotional Problems Evolve.
# i need to look at my life and look at my choices # what what what am i doing # personal
I would also like to point out that both my sister and I are bonafide “adults”
I will be 30 this year, and she will be 35 tomorrow, so my young followers, take this as evidence that you never outgrow fangirling even when you have to do dumb stuff like pay bills and shit.
# to be fair our parents are nerds # so we had no hope # the nerd fangirl gene is strong within us # you never outgrow fangirling # you simply learn to adapt and hide your fangirling as needed # personal
A legit conversation I had with my brother today.
- My brother: I gotta head home. I've got WWE 13 to play.
- Me: And I have gay porn to read.
- My brother: What kind is it this time?
- Me: Hobbit/dwarf porn.
- My brother: ......................And you think I'm weird.
- Me: Yolo.
# i like how it takes hobbit dwarf porn to make my brother take pause # personal
My plan worked
Me: It’s really funny that they think I’m married, I haven’t been on a single date in six years.
Co-Worker: I thought you had a boyfriend!
Me: What? No.
Co-Worker: I thought the guy in the picture on your desk (this picture exactly) was your boyfriend.
Me: That’s my favorite wrestler!
# I FUCKING WISH HE WAS MY BOYFRIEND # but i am not worthy of our holy father d bry # plus his girlfriend is way hotter than me # also i'm pretty sure my co-worker now rightly suspects that there's something going on with me and work bff # sigh # personal
Christmas shopping is almost done, and cards will be mailed tomorrow