RICHARD MY BB I HAVEN’T FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU EVEN THOUGH I’VE BEEN CAUGHT IN THE CLUTCHES OF SPARTACUS
1. He cannot articulate it. Even before he went to war and came back as a ghost, he wouldn’t have had the words to encompass everything Jimmy was to him. He has never felt closer to anyone in his entire life, not even his sister, and he knows that he never will again.
2. It takes every ounce of strength he has not to smash his fists into every mirror he passes.
3. Not only does take a life feel as natural to him as taking a breath, but it excites him. He has lost control over everything aspect of his life, and he cannot control the reactions of disgust when people pass him. But for a brief moment, when he has a gun pointed at someone’s head, he is able to control their fear, and it brings him comfort.
Finn (I’m assuming from TVD)
1. He met Sage when he was a vampire, and the reason he loved her was because she made him forget his nature. That ended up being their undoing.
2. He realized a long time ago that his family would destroy him, and so he slipped away quietly. He had honestly though that Klaus would hunt Elijah first, as the two had always been closer. It was a shock when he realized that he had been Klaus’ first target.
3. He feels bound to Esther because she is the only one who can end the abomination that is his life, but at the same time, he resents her for turning him into a monster.
# ask # petiteberries # meta # boardwalk empire # the vampire diaries