- Σ(-`Д´-ﾉ；)ﾉ: 10 facts about my room
- (○｀ε´○)／＼(○｀ε´○): 9 facts about my family
- （○゜ε＾○）♥: 8 facts about my body
- (*ﾉωﾉ) : 7 facts about my childhood
- ヾ(*´ー`)ノ: 6 facts about my home town
- (ღ˘⌣˘ღ): 5 facts about my best friend
- (*´∀｀*人*´∀｀*): 4 facts about my parents
- ( ・◇・)？: 3 facts about my personality
- （*´▽｀*）: 2 facts about my favorite things
- (´・ω・`) : 1 fact about the person I like
Punk not only yells “Best in the world!” after his win, but Cole, Lawler, and Booker T then have the following exchange:
Cole: CM Punk said if he defeated Rey Mysterio, he promised to do the most honest thing the WWE Universe has ever seen.
Lawler: How about you go ask him? Instead of talking to Ezekiel Jackson, why don’t you go talk to CM Punk?
Cole: I’m sure Mr. Punk will let us know in time what he’s talking about.
Capitol Punishment took place on June 19, 2011.
The Shoot Heard Around The World took place one year ago today, June 27, 2011.
- Art: Draw a stick figure. (Tell me who to draw!)
- Blue: What song do you listen to when you're feeling down?
- Cup: Do you drink Tea or Coffee?
- Dopey: Tell us an embarrassing story.
- English: How many languages can you speak?
- Fear: Tell us three fears.
- Game: What was the last board game you played?
- Harry Potter: What was the last book you read?
- Injury: Have you ever walked into a glass door?
- Jump: Do five jumping jacks/star jump.
- Kiss: Who's your biggest celebrity crush?
- Love: Do you believe in marriage?
- Money: What would you do with 1 million dollars?
- Naughty: Tell us three things that your parents disapprove of?
- Oops: What is one thing you'd like to change/fix?
- Picture: Post a pic of your lovely face.
- Quality: Name three of your favourite blogs.
- Rapunzel: Name three Disney movies that you adore.
- Star-sign: When's your birthday?
- Teacher: What do you aspire to be?
- Unite: Do you sponsor a cause?
- Varsity: Do you play/watch sport?
- Word: Write out your URL in your handwriting
- Xylophone: Do you play an instrument?
- Yellow: What's your favourite colour?
- Zoo: What is your favourite animal?
(Note: I am not championing hating anyone, but I do acknowledge that each and every one of us will at some point in our lives (or multiple times) comes across a lousy individual. Whether they are jerks, extremely inconsiderate, mean, or hateful, etcetera, you may hate them (or strongly dislike them, but for the purpose of this piece we’ll call it hate). And sometimes, they will be a female.)
Girl hate is a very different thing than hating a girl.
Girl hate is something females grow up doing. If there is a girl that threatens you in any way - whether it be because she is prettier than you, gets better grades, has cuter clothes, is dating the boy you think is hot… you are socialized to hate her. So you bad mouth her, spread rumors, and fuel this negativity, this competition within yourself to beat her, in any way that you are able. You will not let her be better than you. She will not win.
But this is really unfortunate, because you don’t even know this girl that you’ve decided you hate. You’ve made up your mind before you’ve even picked up the book, let alone looked at the cover. This is some serious pre prejudice going on.
And more unfortunate even, is that this is something we don’t grow out of when we grow out of our training bras. It just evolves, and gets more mean. We become more conniving. We get envious when we see all the guys checking out this girl once again, even though all she did was have the nerve to walk into the same room. as you. You don’t know her, but you think you do. She gets every guy she wants and it’s not fair. She has the perfect job, the perfect life, no money problems, no problems period. But you don’t know her. Not really. Not at all.
We spread rumors about girls who spread their legs. We tell lies about girls that tell the truth. We hate girls that aren’t worthy of hate. We hate each other for no reason. We should love each other, if not for that reason… because we need to. We get enough hate elsewhere, we need to look out for each other, support each other, and have each other’s backs.
Now I’m not saying you can’t ever hate a girl. There are some girls out there that are pretty shitty. But rarely if ever, is it for these same reasons… I can’t think of the last girl that was intentionally trying to hurt me by innocently walking into a room. I can’t think of the last girl that was intentionally trying to hurt me by having a cute outfit, good skin, a wonderful job, or a fantastic partner.
From slam books to derogatory slurs, and everything in between, when will enough be enough? Stop girl hate. Stop grrrl hate. Just stop hate. It needs to stop now.