Here, let me share some horse shit with you. →
I hate to be all doom and gloom, because Being Human has done a fine job with introducing their new characters this season, but considering Misfits’ current track record with new characters.
onlyalittlelion asked: 9, 23, 25.
shes-a-voodoo-child asked: 11, 20, 31.
Anonymous asked: 1, 11, 20, 34
vangoghgoghgirl-deactivated2012 asked: 6, 16, 26
40 weirdly intriguing questions...
1. What’s a question you’re afraid to ask? To whom?
2. What’s something you hide about your personality?
3. What’s something other people think about you that you don’t agree with?
4. How do you deal with criticism?
5. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
6. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
7. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
8. Describe your favourite texture.
9. Which national or global tragedy were you closest to and how did it affect you?
10. Post a photo/draw a picture/write a poem (pick one) of a moment of personal significance.
11. Which fictional character would you most like to have lunch with and why?
12. Who would you say is your “anti” role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration?
13. What’s your least “politically correct” opinion?
14. What kind of underwear do you imagine Sherlock Holmes wears?
15. What’s one of the most difficult things you’ve ever had to do?
16. If you were an element on the Periodic Table, which would you be and why?
17. What’s the most infuriating thing your parents (or caregiver) do?
18. Which Disney Princess do you most identify with and why? Which is your favourite and why? And yes- ANYONE can answer this question.
19. You’re an Action Movie Hero. What’s your weapon of choice and the line you scream when defeating your arch enemy?
20. What’s the silliest fan theory you’ve ever come up with?
21. What did you think about before you fell asleep last night?
22. What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you?
23. What motivates you in life?
24. What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? What’s the story behind that?
25. How do you think you will fare when the Zombie Apocalypse arrives?
26. Which mythological creature are you most like? Why? And if you could be any mythological creature, which would you want to be? Why?
27. Write a brief story about an actual adventure you’ve had.
28. Describe one of the most awkward experiences of your life.
29. What’s something that scares you about the future?
30. List 5 quirky things about yourself.
31. Describe your dream library.
32. What’s the weirdest item you’ve ever mourned?
33. If you could design an amusement park ride, what would it be like?
34. Do you have any “rules” about food?
35. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
36. What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell other people about?
37. Describe a time/event in your life that you’re nostalgic for.
38. How do you approach social situations?
39. What is your ideal bed? Why?
40. Post a short excerpt of your life.
It's storming hardcore and I'm the only one awake...
margaytroid: in west of the internet born and raised tumblr.com is where i shipped most of my gays
I have never been more happy to see Cena in my...
Now just go out there, don’t say anything because you’re a misogyny bomb too, just fight each other. Both of you just shut the fuck up right now.
I am trying not to rage too hard, but.
This lady parts chants. Male wrestling fans wonder why they can’t get girlfriends. Gee I cannot fucking imagine why.
shes-a-voodoo-child replied to your post: Pray for my brother and I while we’re in Miami. I’m slightly Team Rocky over Team Cena. What can I say, he was pretty formative to my wrestling love, and he promos so well. I appreciate both, although neither has ever been my favorite (My top 5 have always been Shawn, Bret Hart, Undertaker, Chris Jericho, and Punk). But these days, it’s so...
Pray for my brother and I while we're in Miami.
We like both the Rock and Cena equally.
LOL Cody's "The More You Know" segments
You are gold, bb. You. Are. Gold.
It just dawned on me that I'm going to need a pair...
Because Sheamus vs. Bryan Danielson is going to be so bright, I’m gonna have to wear shades.
downtothelastbullet: emerald—city: i don’t see the point of shipping an endgame ship at all I don’t really believe in endgame ships, like, I have a hard time believing they exist, because I was a Buffy fan for years and that leaves you with fandom PTSD. Like just when you think a couple is endgame he leaves her at the altar and then she turns into a demon and then she gets sliced in half. ...
shes-a-voodoo-child replied to your post: YAY GATHER ROUND EVERYONE IT’S TIME FOR OUR WEEKLY DOSE OF SLUT-SHAMING Jesus, one woman in this company finally gets a solid storyline and promo time, and of course, we have to shit all over her. You know, I’m not even going to let it phase me. I’m going to continue cheering for Eve, because she A) deserves some screen time B)...
Dear WWE Universe
I see your “Hoeski” chants and raise you a
The Walk of Shame?
Really, Lawler? Are you referring to you leaving your house every morning because your shoe size is higher than the age of the women you date?
YAY GATHER ROUND EVERYONE IT'S TIME FOR OUR WEEKLY...
CAUSE LAYDEEZ ARE BITCHES AND WHORES AND SLUTS AND EVIL AMIRITE?
shes-a-voodoo-child replied to your post: What the fuck is Kane doing? If I were him, I’d go setting off pyros at completely random intervals. TROLLOLOLOLOL.
What the fuck is Kane doing?
shes-a-voodoo-child: The Storm Is Coming: Being a female wrestling fan just blows right now. shes-a-voodoo-child: Neither Kelly Kelly nor the Bella twins are my favorite people, but that was a solid match with a few nice spots. Now can we have some goddamn women’s wrestling? Like our actual Diva’s Champion, Beth Phoenix. Like Natalya Neidhart. Like Tamina Snuka. Like Eve Torres. Like AJ...
Being a female wrestling fan just blows right now.
shes-a-voodoo-child: Neither Kelly Kelly nor the Bella twins are my favorite people, but that was a solid match with a few nice spots. Now can we have some goddamn women’s wrestling? Like our actual Diva’s Champion, Beth Phoenix. Like Natalya Neidhart. Like Tamina Snuka. Like Eve Torres. Like AJ Lee. I would even be up for seeing what Rosa Mendes can do. Just, PLEASE? ACTUAL MATCHES THAT LAST...
THEY'RE GOING ALL THE WAY
NO REGRETS JUST LOVE THEY CAN DANCE UNTIL THEY DIE THEY’LL BE YOUNG FOREVER LIVIN’ AN ATTITUDE ERA DREAMMMMMMMM
The greatest disappoint of this recent mini...
Is the lack of slash fics. C’mon internet The best wrestlers in the world Proving who’s superior in bed It practically writes itself
MAKE WAY BASIC BITCHES, THE ORIGINAL BEST IN THE...
red-sky: Y’ALL HAVE TIL FIVE TO GET OUT OF HIS RING BEFORE HE FUCKING KICKS YOUR HEADS IN.
MAKE WAY BASIC BITCHES, THE ORIGINAL BEST IN THE...
Y’ALL HAVE TIL FIVE TO GET OUT OF HIS RING BEFORE HE FUCKING KICKS YOUR HEADS IN.
Punk is watching Jericho's body?
What would make this angle even BETTER is if...
DANIELSON CAME OUT RIGHT NOW AND SHUT BOTH OF THEM DOWN BECAUSE HE WAS THE BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD LONG BEFORE THE BOTH OF THEM WERE.
Punk vs. Danielson again?
The look on my face is very similar to the Christmas Presents/Free Porn face.
It's Monday. You know what time it is.
For those who do not wish to see it, type in “Ashley Liveblogs Raw” in your Tumblr savior. And yet even with the warning, I still lose followers on Mondays.
scarecrowes replied to your post: luciferious replied to your post: I’m not big into… I am conflicted because of these reasons but not necessarily angry… I do think it’s nice to have Watson as a woman. Particularly a non-white one, in a story that’s generally extremely whitewashed. Yeah, this is the part I’m trying to take away from this news, that they cast a non-white woman as...
shes-a-voodoo-child replied to your post: I’m not big into Sherlock, so this may seem like a silly question. Because people are fucking sexist. How DARE they cast a lady as John Watson?! How DARE she be a possible hetero love interest for Sherlock?! How DARE they not cast a pretty white boy for further slash?! I understand the anger that some may have over this (because yeah, American TV...
luciferious replied to your post: I’m not big into Sherlock, so this may seem like a silly question. People are making the (unfortunately very likely) assumption that since they’re casting a female Watson and a male Sherlock that CBS is setting themselves up a way to “acceptably” explore the romance between the two. Okay, but at the same time, I think it’s kind of neat that...